The Brick Awards 2018 entry process is now open!
The annual Brick Awards celebrate the best examples of clay brick in our built environment. Each year the awards attract over 300 entries from leading architects, housebuilders, developers and contractors, across 15 hotly-contested categories.
The Brick Awards benefit from an exceptionally well-credentialled judging panel and as such, has established a reputation as one of the industry’s most respected and well-attended events. Moving into its 42nd year, we encourage everyone who is passionate about the built environment to enter their brick projects.
It’s FREE. It’s simple. It’s easy to begin.
Click here to begin>>
CYARK is seeking a summer intern to assist the programs and development team in expanding the number of heritage sites available through CyArk’s Open Heritage program. The intern will conduct research on past CyArk projects to include in the program, summarize significant features and describe how CyArk’s work supported conservation needs at a variety of cultural heritage sites around the world. Research will draw from scholarly sources and CyArk’s existing records.
• Conduct research on and develop summaries of significant World Heritage sites
• Construct a narrative to present a site as well as CyArk’s work on the site
• Organize images, maps and resulting data surrounding the sites into a presentation format
• Coordinate with other members of the team on priorities as needed
Working with high-precision, photorealistic 3D datasets requires comfort using high-end data processing workstations and professional 2D / 3D CAD and modeling software applications. Applicants should be able to demonstrate their desire and aptitude to learn a variety of software in a complex workflows.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Passion for cultural heritage and history
• Detail oriented
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative suite a plus
Please email your cover letter, resume and portfolio of selected works to email@example.com with “Open Heritage Internship” in the subject line. The position will remain open until filled and may close at any time.