The Anglia Ruskin University is seeking an MSc or PhD student able to assist with a pilot study on multicultural urban spaces in Wembley from 1st week of July (until end of August) 2017.
Responsibilities include field studies in Wembley for data collection and analysis.
Skills and Experience
- Background in architecture, planning, cultural studies, urban design or urban geography
- Experience of qualitative research
- Experience of conducting interviews and / or focus group
- Knowledge of Nvivo software would be advantageous
- Ability to travel to case study area (Wembley) for field studies.
Duration: Temporary, 5 days per week for 9 weeks
Remuneration: £13 per hour, 7 hours per day.
Location: Anglia Ruskin Chelmsford Campus
Closing date: 10th June 2017