Nominations for the Creative & Cultural Skills Awards are now open. Celebrate exemplary individuals, organisations, apprentices and interns in the creative and cultural industries.
The Creative & Cultural Skills Awards recognise those who have demonstrated a commitment to passing on skills and improving routes into work for young people.
Deadline for all nominations is 5pm on the 19th December 2014.
Awards will be made in the following categories:
- The Design Skills Award
- The Music Skills Award
- The Craft Skills Award
- The Jewellery Skills Award
- The Cultural Heritage Skills Award
- The Theatre Skills Award
- The Training Provider of the Year Award
- The Apprentice of the Year Award
- The Intern of the Year Award