Board of Directors lay director recruitment
Do you want to help the leading professional body representing archaeologists working in the UK and overseas? Do you have the governance skills required to help to direct a small but ambitious organisation? CIfA, the Chartered Institute for Archaeologists, is looking for a director from outside the profession.
- The role: Lay director on the Board of the Chartered Institute for Archaeologists
- Responsible to: Chair of the Board of Directors
- Responsibilities: To bring new perspectives to the Board from outside the archaeological profession and to assist the Board in their duty to promote high professional standards and strong ethics, maximising the value that archaeologists bring to society and bringing recognition and respect to the profession
- Commitment: 12-18 days per year, including six Board meetings
- Skills required: Skills in governance, team building, strategic growth in the UK and overseas, ambassadorship
- Term: 1 year initially, to be extended to 3 years on review
- Remuneration: Travel and expenses only
If you are interested, or know someone who might be, please see the Information for candidates and Application form below.
Deadline for applications: 7 January 2019
Interviews: 16 January 2019
Start date: 20 February 2019
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com.