applications are now open for Steps to Sustainability Round 2 and would be grateful if you could share this fantastic opportunity round your networks. Full details in the attached brochure.
About the programme
This programme, starting in September 2021, will provide a pathway for a further 30 heritage organisations across the UK to be ambitious, forward thinking and deliver exciting new projects. Each participant must have a business idea which they will have the opportunity to develop throughout the duration of the programme and present for 2-stage funding up to a maximum of £10,000 at the end of the delivery period.
Quick programme overview:
- 8 day programme of activities over 6 months to help you prepare for, and build sustainability, including masterclass, webinar, networking and good practice sessions
- 9 month development period to embed your learning, including access to coaching / business mentoring
- Funding of up to £10,000 to help shape the success of the business idea
- Resources and toolkits for success
- A network of peers and sector leaders from across the UK
- Each cohort is taken on a supported journey of development over the entire programme. Each cohort will work together and have the chance to mix more widely at connect sessions, webinars and masterclasses.
- Joining fee £50 per person, per organisation
Please see the website for full programme outline, dates, eligibility and how to apply.
- Deadline for applications – 23 July 2021
- Programme starts September 2021
- Steps to Sustainability
Who is this for?
Staff, volunteers and trustees of small to medium heritage organisations across the UK who can commit to taking part in one of the 6 programmes.
A presentation and Q & A session is being held on Zoom on 25th June 2021, 2pm-3pm – RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Round 1 learners reflection on their experience –
‘A really valuable way to invest time for the future of your organisation’
‘All aspects of the programme have been useful, it has been very beneficial to gain insight into other projects which has made us think about our community involvement and engagement much more’
“The programme has been brilliant and wonderful to do with a colleague”
Also attached in this email is a promotional pack with resources that may be helpful.